For once, I didn’t put links into a presentation, so here instead are the link resources for my News:Rewired presentation:
(If I get a chance over the next week or so, I may even try to make a slidecast out of the above…)
The link story for the presentation goes something like this:
- Visualising MPs’ Expenses Using Scatter Plots, Charts and Maps, reported here;
- Many Eyes – (news:rewired) MPExpensesData, Many Eyes – (news:rewired) MPExpensesData Visualisations
- MPs’ Expenss – scratchbuilt interactive Google map, MPs’ expenses (alternative map views) (not shown in presentation);
- MPs Expnses (Google spreadsheet/Guardian Datastore (via Guardian Datastore);
- MPs’ Expenses – Data Cleaning Yahoo Pipe, MP Expenses by name pipe, MP Expenses by postcode pipe;
- Demo Location Extractor/Geocoder Yahoo Pipe
- Prototype Guardian Datastore Explorer (how to);
- Linked Data Via Yahoo Pipes
- Filtering RA Data Yahoo Pipe (howto).
If there’s something “dataflow” related you’d like see explored here, please leave a request as a comment and I’ll see what I can do :-) I’ve also started a newsrw) category (view it here) which I’ll start posting relevant content to; (see also the datajourn tag).